- For information about supported operating systems and web browsers, refer to System Requirements for Online Testing.
- For information about securing a computer before a test session, see the Test Administrator User Guide.
- For information about network and Internet requirements, general peripheral and software requirements, and configuring text-to-speech settings, see the Technical Specifications Manual for Online Testing.
- For information about supported hardware and software for Braille testing as well as information about configuring JAWS refer to the Braille Requirements and Testing Manual.
- For information about installing secure browsers, refer to the Secure Browser Installation Manual.
About Supported Operating Systems
The operating system versions listed in the above table are the only ones officially supported.
Warning: Support for New Desktop Operating Systems
Desktop operating systems, in particular new versions of those operating systems, not in the above table are not supported. Do not upgrade to new operating systems on computers used to administer online assessments.
Warning: Support for Updated Mobile Operating Systems
Turn off or delay automatic updates of operating systems for mobile devices. AIR reviews these updates to verify they do not pose a risk to student testing, and will post announcements on this portal accordingly.